Frequently asked questions
Whats a fixed mindset?
People with a fixed mindset
- believe that intelligence and ability are born, static traits
- believe that they can do very little to change their ability
- view struggle as negative
- avoid challenges
What age group is this book for?
We recommend the book for kids who are 5 to 9 years old.
What is a growth mindset?
People with a growth mindset
- see that working hard and struggling pays off
- believe that success is a result of hard work
- understand that everyone can grow and learn
- view struggle as an opportunity to learn
Have a question that isn't listed here?
Please click here to contact us and we'll get back to you with an answer.